Paid Media Consultant
Salary: £30-45k DOE
Are you hitting a glass ceiling in your current position? It might be time for a change.
As a smaller, more focussed business, we’re not here just to “box tick” ads to our clients. We’re here to help them grow the business – profitably.
We believe in the consultant-led approach, the person managing the campaigns should be speaking to the client and providing the insights. This gives agility to both sides and creates a solid relationship for growth.
Working in this way also aligns to machine learning, with many of the time consuming more tactical parts of PPC and paid social now covered by automation, the value comes from the individual steering the ship.
You come to work to make money. We believe in giving value to those who have provided it. Simple.
As a paid media consultant, you will be responsible for growing the client’s business, profitably via ads. You will take ownership and accountability for this and bring your enthusiasm to their growth journey.
You will be proactive with sharing insights from your performance to give the client the agility to capitalise on opportunities and react quickly to shifts in performance.
- Creating and managing campaigns in Google, Meta, Amazon and Microsoft
- Writing ad copy and briefing in ad creative where required
- Analysing performance in channel and also with Google Analytics
- Analysing broader behaviour and performance with tools such as Hotjar and Microsoft Clarity
- Forecasting performance and reporting
- Managing the balance between growth and profitability in-line with the client’s business goals
- Building the client relationship to ensure retention, reduce churn and increase partnership opportunities
We expect to see the following from candidates for this role:
- 2 years experience hands-on managing campaigns
- Previous experience owning the client relationship, leading on calls and communications
- Experience with GA4, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience working with the Google ecosystem, sheets, docs and gmail
- Demonstrable examples of being entrepreneurial or a self-developer
- Hunger to want to progress this role into a senior position
- Generally commercially aware and able to discuss broader business
- Able to manage your own time effectively
- A specialism or passion for one particular area of paid media i.e copywriting, data analysis
- Experience using Shopify and WooCommerce
- Bought into Smart Bidding / native automation in PPC and paid social
- Being able to create Unbounce pages would be a bonus
- Looking for a career not a stop-gap
What you’ll get
We give you the things that matter most:
- Market rate or above salary
- Commission on bringing new clients
- Performance bonus
- Opportunity to input on the growth and direction the business
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday
- Flexible WFH (UK based)
- Exposure to the wider commercial elements outside of paid media
Tech we use
- Macbook Pro
- Helium 10
- Microsoft Clarity